We’re Looking For a Field Service Engineer
It’s an exciting time for us at MedPoint, as we experience more demand than ever from healthcare providers to automate their prescription dispensing processes and enjoy the benefits for their staff and patients.
Having recently installed our 100th machine, we are looking for another Field Service Engineer to join our Technical Support Team.
Our Head Office is located in the Midlands, but our machines are all across the UK, therefore we’re open to applications from across the country.
As a Field Service Engineer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting fault diagnosis remotely and on-site where necessary.
- Providing technical assistance to customers, including telephone and email support.
- Managing field activities and implementing service and repairs personally or via third-party service contractors.
- Accepting on-site delivery and completing the installation of equipment.
- Implementing Go-Live testing and handover processes to the customer.
Why work with MedPoint?
- Exciting growth opportunities in a rapidly expanding company
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension
- Company vehicle
How do I apply?
For more information on the role, or what life at MedPoint is like, contact our MD Gill Collins, or our Head of Operations Colin Simpson.
Save time and resource
Automating prescription collections allows pharmacy staff to spend less time retrieving dispensed prescriptions and reduce patient waiting times.
Increase your market share
Get ahead of the curve and attract new patients by being the first in your area to offer 24/7 prescription collection