How can using MedPoint benefit your pharmacy?
MedPoint can help your pharmacy to increase efficiency and capacity, improve patient safety and enhance the overall customer experience.
Save time and resource
Automating prescription collections allows pharmacy staff to spend less time retrieving dispensed prescriptions and reduce patient waiting times.
- Spend more time with the patients that need face to face care, something that online pharmacies simply cannot offer
- Spend time on other tasks which add more value to your business
- Release staffing capacity while improving service and patient safety
Improve patient safety
Utilising the latest technology means improving patient safety on many levels.
- Barcode technology minimises the scope for human error on prescription collection in line with the UK Scan4Safety initiative
- A full audit trail allows you to evidence the highest standards of patient safety for GPHC inspections
- MedPoint loads by auto-scanning all bags to ensure the right patient gets the right medicine every time. Your staff are therefore free to get on with other tasks.
Increase customer satisfaction
Introducing MedPoint gives your patients more convenience and flexibility, increasing customer loyalty and attracting new customers.
- Allow patients to collect prescriptions 24/7 without increasing your opening hours
- Reduce queues at peak times and improve the patient experience
- Focus on meeting your face-to-face patient needs
The flexible MedPoint cloud management system can be used as a stand-alone solution or can integrate with your existing e-commerce platform to suit your business needs.
- MedPoint comes in three ATM-style integrated model sizes to suit any premises or the completely free-standing SOLO range
- The MedPoint system can integrate with your e-commerce app or website so you can offer an end-to-end user experience for click and collect orders
- A variety of optional hardware extras can be added depending on your pharmacy’s needs
Boost business resilience
MedPoint helps your pharmacy to stand out over online competitors or 100-hour pharmacies.
- Reduce your supplementary hours without impacting item numbers
- Reduce delivery service costs by converting some delivery patients to collection point patients
- Consolidate loss-making branches and replace with a remote collection point to achieve higher customer retention
Increase your market Share
- Get ahead of the curve and attract new patients by being the first in your area to offer 24/7 prescription collection
- MedPoints can be located at your pharmacy or any other location , including free-standing, to make your service available when & where patients want it
- Utilise as a Click & Collect facility to increase OTC sales & reduce delivery costs