We’re Headline Sponsor for an Upcoming Event
We’re delighted to be headline sponsor for an upcoming Edinpharm event on Saturday 29 January 2022 at the Macdonald Inchyra Hotel, Grangemouth!
The innovative event will showcase several exhibitors, allowing Edinpharm members and partners to share information on skillsets, products, and services. Along with showcasing the benefits of an Edinpharm membership.
We’ll be discussing our origins, how our solutions work and the benefits a MedPoint machine can bring, including:
- Saving time on your prescription dispensing processes.
- Enabling 24/7 collection, outside of your current opening hours.
- Making your existing workflow more efficient.
- Increased patient experience and overall satisfaction.
We’ll also share feedback we’ve received and examples of success stories!
About our machines:
- Available in 3 sizes and as a self-contained solution.
- The 3 sizes can integrate flawlessly with your shop front.
- The SOLO was designed as part of our Covid-19 response to enable rapid deployment with little or no building/planning works.
- All machines can be customised to match your pharmacy branding.
About the SOLO:
- The bespoke solution was designed as part of our Covid-19 response to enable rapid deployment with little or no building/planning works.
- The machine was awarded InnovateUK funding to develop the concept further.
The event will also be open to non-members, who may wish to learn more about an Edinpharm membership.
The day will be structured as follows:
- 12:00noon arrival for set up of exhibitors.
- 1:00pm members arrive for lunch and chat around the stands.
- 1:45pm will see a range of 10-minute discussions, and a 20-minute slot from MedPoint.
- 3:30pm will be a coffee break and more chance to mingle throughout the room.
- 5:00pm will see us close to prepare for the evening.
- 7:00pm-late members will join exhibitors for an evening of food, drink, and social discussion.
If you’d like to find out more about our solutions and/or the upcoming event, feel free to email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or Richard at Edinpharm on: email@example.com
Save time and resource
Automating prescription collections allows pharmacy staff to spend less time retrieving dispensed prescriptions and reduce patient waiting times.
Increase your market share
Get ahead of the curve and attract new patients by being the first in your area to offer 24/7 prescription collection